Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello everybody!

Sunday is close, and I suppose most of us are waiting for the dinner to test who is cooking well.:P Kidding of course! However, still the reactions were few on the blog - as far as I remember only eleven people reacted to the previous post. Only Joeri suggested to bring drinks and it won't be of course enough for everybody! So, let's see how we could also split the drinks between us, so as to be able to drink something while eating. Toon, there will be for sure two vegetarian dishes! (we thought of you!). We already have two desserts (Toon and Felicity). So far, Mike and Jan suggested to make a dutch soup, Anouk had said that she would make a salad (is that right?) and Willem today was thinking that pancakes would be a good idea. Greek mousaka will also be on the table and a greek vegetarian dish that still is not decided.
I am making the list, in order to make sure that food will be enough, desserts not more than the food and of course we have to see what we will do with the drinks!

See you all! (please react! :) )

19 comments:

  1. Sorry, forgot about my partents weddingday, so I won't be there :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey eri, i can make a vegetarian dish as well, spinach and ricotta cannelloni. num num num

    ReplyDelete
  3. (sorry, NZ doesnt have any of their own food, we just rape and pillage every other countries cuisine lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joeri and Chica are not coming. This means no drinks! But we can suggest every two persons to bring one bottle! Does everyone agree?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bring a bottle of Venetian prosecco, I know nothing about wine but it's probably good as I got it as a present/souvenir. We can drink it as an appetizer, while we're sober.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to offer my apologies here for answering the blog this late. I'M SORRY!
    I will be there sunday evening, but I am not sure at what time. Since I don't have time to prepare food, I will bring some bottles of wine.
    See you all sunday!

    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can bring some wine and a rice salad, which is kinda like a main course...sorry i havent reacted before...see you sunday

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh by the way, where is it? and what time? maybe i didnt see the post...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its at my place, Nieuwelaan 46, here in delft, kinda by c1000, when you pass over the sebastiaansbrug walking from TU you look down on my place on the right. And around 7ish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toon, prosecco is good! I will try also to find a good wine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Felicity! I now saw the vegetarian proposal! Since I have tasted and I remember that it was delicious, I could say go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chica, it is a pity! Joeri also said that he can't be there and there are also students that never react to posts and I assume that they will not come. I hope at least that at the next social event everyone will be able to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hhm I see we have some wine already. So I will get sme beer. Ok?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can bring soup or a kind of bean dish. Choose one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. obviouslly i am very late...just that this blogg slipps from my mind, pretty much always
    but anyway i am not able to be there since i have already made some planns for sunday:(
    have fun guys

    ReplyDelete
  16. I suppose we don't drink wine only, so i will bring beer and soda!! See you all tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'll be there, with some veggie-friendly food!

    ReplyDelete